Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Much needed vacation!

With spring break right around the corner that means one thing for me~~~Mexico! My husband and I are going on a much needed vaction for a week.  This is nothing new for us.  In 2008 we went to Puerto Vallerta, Mexico for or honeymoon, 2009 we went back there for a our anniversry and 2010 we did not go as we had a newborn.  This year we are going to Los Cobos, Mexico. Need to explore another area of Mexico. 
Planning trips like this is not easy at all! We have three kids and trying to find someone that is willing to watch them for that long is at times like trying to find a needle in a haystack.  This time we are lucky that my mom will be laid off from her job and she is going to tackle have a 10,3 and 1 year old run around her house for a week.
With that being said I need to go shopping for summer clothes for myself, make sure everything in the house is in order in other words house SPOTLESS! Last thing I want to do is come home and have to clean my house because I didn't do it before we left.  I also have to make sure that the kids--all 3 of them have everything they will need for a week.  I have done it for 2 for a week can I handle one more?
Eleven more days and I will be on my way to enjoy some sun and relaxation.

1 comment:

  1. Im jealous!! I wish i could be responsible enough to save up for a sweet spring break trip...

    ReplyDelete