Thursday, March 24, 2011

Vacation in Mexico

So over spring break when I should have been home doing things aroud the house I was baking in the Mexico sun.  My husband & I went to Los Cobos home of Sylvster Stalone's vaction home.  Whether he as more than one I am not sure.  I didn't get to see his house personally but I did get to see the hill it was on along with some other celebrities, whom I don't remember there name. While there we went on a city tour of Cabo San Lucos and San Jose Del Cabo. On the tour we seen the famous arch and stopped at a glas blowing factory. The resort we stayed at was located half way between the two cities.  Had a great time just relaxng with no worries (until of course the day we came home). We also went on a Rhino tour.  Being the blonde that I am I asked my husband if we really got to see rhinos.  When he gave me the reply "are you serious" I knew I had asked an off the wall question.  I soon found out the answer was obvously no it was pretty much an ATV ride which was vey very dusty!

The day we came home was a nightmare. When we left the resort they had the beach closed because of tsunami warnings from Japans earthquake.  We had a connecting flight in Minneapolis which was to depart at 9:40p.m. As we are all boarded the pilot says that we have to wait until the vsibility is better in Fargo as that is where we are to land. Finally, at 11:05p.m. we are told that we won't be flying out until 7:15 the next morning..  Lets just saying sleeping in an airport is not my cup of tea.  I just want to get home and see my babies who I haven't seen in a week and sleep in my own comfortable bed.

Finally, around 1pm on Saturday we make it to my mom's to pick up the kids who I think are more excited to see dad then mom as he got all th hugs.  Overall much needed fun and relaxation was had.

No comments:

Post a Comment